When you visit our website or opt for any of the services, you are required to accept our regulations, guidelines, and conditions in this policy. Every single time you visit our website or take our assignment help services, you show us your consent to gather, use and disclose the relevant data to our experts. The data we get from you is needed in accordance with the processes explained in the policy. The information we gather for our operations includes:
- Personal identifying information such as access to your email or Facebook ID.
- Operating System
- Pages viewed
- Name of pages requested via your browser
- Geographical location
- Pages Viewed
- Your browser cookies permission
As the website requires the disclosure of sensitive information such as your credentials, your university information and your account details, we take it as our utmost responsibility to inform as to how our website approach towards your sensitive information. None of your information is disclosed with any third party intruders. Here is how we deal with your personal information:
- All information about our clients is strictly kept within our servers, and we follow the latest data protection act policy and do not share or misuse your information in any medium.
- We have certain firewalls at various section at our process, which ensure that your information won’t be leaked to third party intruders.
- Our experts/tutors follow the confidentiality norms, and we do not share our clients the information about our experts. Sharing any intellectual property is against our company policy and we take care of it.
- All the payment transactions are handled strictly by PayPal, credit-debit card. We only chose the most secure and trusted payment gateways for every transaction. In case, payment gets failed/mishandled by our server, you will have a reference number with which you can avail your desired services.
- We reserve the right to disclose any type of personal identifiable information as needed by the law, only when we believe the disclosure is important to protect our rights as an organization to comply with a Juridisction proceeding, legal process, and court orders on our website.
Handling of Information
Any information/data extracted from clients is collected with their consent is it is strictly maintained within the organization. The data is not shared/exposed or published at any study archive, website or book journal. The information is not shared to any third party as per the policy.
Payment based disclosure
The payments are reviewed and administrated by a secured third party entity which is specialized and secured in monetary transactions worldwide. The fact behind such arrangement is to make sure that any sort of financial transaction details shared by customer can directly be communicated to the third-party payment gateway service, they alone deal with the payment part and not the organization. This way we strive to success the reduction in loss of payment failure and payment fraud.
Information that you provide us
You are agreeing that you have delivered and will continue to deliver up to date, accurate and complete information in a timely manner as we may need to know about yourself and the works, We need the relevant information about your assignment to complete your project.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites. If you follow any links to a third party website, make sure that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or obligations under such policies. Please examine these policies prior to transferring any personal data to other websites. We take all possible steps to ensure the safety of your information, which is required for the functioning of the Services, on our secure servers; You bear responsibility for observing the privacy of your passwords and the safety of your keys stored on your device.